Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
Emergency Measures Planning (EMP)
Crisis Management (EM)
Emergency Operations Centre (EOC)
Areas Of Specialization
BS 7799 & ISO 17799 Security
Clients & Testimonials
FAQ's Frequently Asked Questions
"Disasters take many forms. They're caused by gale force winds, sudden floods, releases of deadly chemicals, fire, ice, even upheavals of the earth itself. When disaster strikes, the best protection is knowing what to do."
Emergency Measures Planning
Fire Safety Evacuation Plans, Bomb Threat Procedures, Crisis Management, and establishment and continuous maintenance of an Emergency Control Centre (ECC), are basic elements to an effective Emergency Measures Plan.
The Plan must address:
- I. Employee Safety and Public - Protection
- II. Employee; Media; and Public - Information
- III. Essential Services (Mission Critical): defined / assessed / prioritized for
restoration / return-to-business plans developed (Disaster Recovery Plan-DRP).
- IV. Continuity of Business - Plans Developed (Business Continuity Plan-BCP)
- V. Essential Utilities and Special Services - Protected
- VI. Have established; provisioned and tested; an effective Emergency Control
Centre, for dealing with Crisies.
- VII. Interface with First Responders (Fire - Police - Ambulance Services), must
be addressed, ensuring Command and Control (Emergency Management)
processes are clearly defined and tested well in advance of their requirement.
Sample Plan for a specific Location:
- A. Purpose & Scope
- Planning Assumptions
- B. Responsibilities:
- Chain of Command
- Emergency Control Centre Activation Procedures
- Emergency Response Team responsibilities
- Employee Safety Policy
- Company Asset(s) Protection Policy
- C. Emergency Procedures:
- Building Evacuation
- Bomb Threat(s)
- Hazardous Materials
- Earthquake(s) (if required)
- D. Maps:
- Floor(s) one for each floor
- - Exit routes (main route + alternate route clearly marked)
- Fire System
- Gas System
- Electrical System
- Back-up Power System
With good Plans in place, frequently tested, and well audited, there is every likelihood that this company will respond to Emergencies / Crisies...