Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
Emergency Measures Planning (EMP)
Crisis Management (EM)
Emergency Operations Centre (EOC)
Areas Of Specialization
BS 7799 & ISO 17799 Security
Clients & Testimonials
FAQ's Frequently Asked Questions
"When written in Chinese, the word "crisis" is composed of two characters. One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."
John F. Kennedy
Training and Human Resources
We are please to work with your Human Resources department to ensure a successful implementation and testing within the following three areas.
We will ensure that your plans are fully integrated at all levels of your daily operations.
I Emergency Measures Planning
- Fire Safety Evacuation Plans, Bomb Threat Procedures, Crisis Management, and establishment and continuous maintenance of an Emergency Control Centre (ECC).
II Disaster Recovery Planning
- Data Processing, Data Centre, Restoration procedures (Primarily IT functionality)
- Where: to go to resume Business Function(s)
- Who: will carry out the recovery
- What: will be needed to resume “vital Business Function(s)”
- Procedures: to be followed to recover or resume business …after a
- step-by-step instructions in case the Planner is not available
- assignments (areas of responsibility).....simple, and tested to ensure the Safety of Employees and “critical” documents
III Business Continuity Planning
- Creating and deploying an enterprise-wide plan that identifies the Processes and
Infrastructure required to provide an acceptable level of service if a key business process fails due to the sudden loss or degradation of a system(s), or, to the failure of any externally-sourced system, product or service.